[Free] Make Every Putt: The Secret to Winning Golf's Game Within the Game - Ultras Nulled - Themes

[Free] Make Every Putt: The Secret to Winning Golf's Game Within the Game

Share This


This golf tip is going to help you hole more putts, but if you apply what I’m saying you’ll make every putt you attempt.

Let me explain the subtle difference of what I’m talking with a famous story about Jack Nicklaus.

Jack Nicklaus was a great putter. There’s no doubt about that. But he missed putts like everyone does. However, in his mind he believed he was a great putter and didn’t miss putts… especially in the heat of  battle.

For example, there’s a famous story of him telling an audience that he’s never three putted the last hole of a tournament or missed from inside of three feet. After saying that, Jack opens the floor to take questions and a man puts up his hand and says to Jack…

“Jack you say you’ve never missed from inside of three feet on the last hole of a tournament, but I was watching you last month in a major tournament and that’s exactly what you did.”

Jack looked at the man and repeated that he had never missed from inside of three feet on the last hole of a tournament.

“But Mr Nicklaus”, the man insisted, “I saw it, I have it on film, I can send it to you if you like”.

“No need”, Jack replied, “I have never missed from inside of three feet on the last hole of a tournament. Are there any more questions?”

So what’s going on here?

Is Jack Nicklaus a liar?

Well, we all lie but what I think Jack was referring to was that he made the putt, it just didn’t go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads

Pages